Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Remington custom shop barreled actions. $400

They haven’t included my phone number on any of my shipments. So they arrive at the random FFL I picked and they can’t call me to tell me it’s there.

They haven’t included my phone number on any of my shipments. So they arrive at the random FFL I picked and they can’t call me to tell me it’s there.
Are you at least getting a shipping notification?

Not one of the barreled actions, but i have to say, i'm not happy with PTG!
Took 13 weeks to get a go/no go gauge set!
And after repeated emails. Which took 8 days to get a response back.

I need a throating reamer, but will be looking elsewhere for one.

Not one of the barreled actions, but i have to say, i'm not happy with PTG!
Took 13 weeks to get a go/no go gauge set!
And after repeated emails. Which took 8 days to get a response back.

I need a throating reamer, but will be looking elsewhere for one.

JGS or Manson for sure.

I ordered two Remington rifle/barreled action deals was back in March I think. I picked them from the 3 page spreadsheet listing models, calibers, etc. I sent 2 lengthy emails to them during the intervening months with no response at all.

On last Friday, 7/23, I received an email saying that one of the two had been shipped and the second would be shipped as soon as it was received from Remington. I then emailed asking where it had been shipped to and received an almost immediate reply. The reply said that it was sent to the FFL locally that I had provided information on in one of the previously unanswered emails.

My FFL called yesterday to say that the barreled action in 223 had arrived. Not as a complaint, but its a barreled action with a barrel, recoil lug, action and empty bolt with the rear shroud. The bolt face does have the extractor & ejector in it. I'll have to check if its short chambered. Maybe it could become a 223 AI! :) The ads said that they could be a complete rifle or a barreled action. I guess I'm glad that it at least has a bolt.

Since I live near the Remington factory in Ilion, NY (Rem Arms now), I have accumulated model 700 stocks and while they need modification for the larger fluted varmint barrel, I don't have to make that purchase. I also have triggers from different F-Class (bench rest 300 yards) model 700's I've been playing with for 3 years or more.

I'll make a future decision as to what exactly I do with the gun. I spent last evening searching Brownells, etc, for BDL style bottom metal, firing pin complete assembly, magazine well, action screws, bolt stop, spring, etc. Believe it or not, the simple pins that hold the trigger assembly and bolt stop/release could not be located.

I intend to post pictures, but I can't seem to email photos from my iphone to my email. &^%$#* Maybe I'll post this, then go online with my ipad and upload them from there. I'm using my PC to type this as iphones and the likes totally suck for lengthy typing!

Ok, it was easier to add the photos as another post….

Attachments

• 29868D16-0B4F-4F66-941E-62D08D95F41C.jpeg
    29868D16-0B4F-4F66-941E-62D08D95F41C.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 70F90C08-DCD8-4C76-B810-835481C99D9F.jpeg
    70F90C08-DCD8-4C76-B810-835481C99D9F.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 23
After checking my PTG account I saw that one of mine had shipped the 16th. I was unable to make the time to get to the FFL today. I’m curious to see what I have.

I ordered two Remington rifle/barreled action deals was back in March I think. I picked them from the 3 page spreadsheet listing models, calibers, etc. I sent 2 lengthy emails to them during the intervening months with no response at all.

On last Friday, 7/23, I received an email saying that one of the two had been shipped and the second would be shipped as soon as it was received from Remington. I then emailed asking where it had been shipped to and received an almost immediate reply. The reply said that it was sent to the FFL locally that I had provided information on in one of the previously unanswered emails.

My FFL called yesterday to say that the barreled action in 223 had arrived. Not as a complaint, but its a barreled action with a barrel, recoil lug, action and empty bolt with the rear shroud. The bolt face does have the extractor & ejector in it. I'll have to check if its short chambered. Maybe it could become a 223 AI! :) The ads said that they could be a complete rifle or a barreled action. I guess I'm glad that it at least has a bolt.

Since I live near the Remington factory in Ilion, NY (Rem Arms now), I have accumulated model 700 stocks and while they need modification for the larger fluted varmint barrel, I don't have to make that purchase. I also have triggers from different F-Class (bench rest 300 yards) model 700's I've been playing with for 3 years or more.

I'll make a future decision as to what exactly I do with the gun. I spent last evening searching Brownells, etc, for BDL style bottom metal, firing pin complete assembly, magazine well, action screws, bolt stop, spring, etc. Believe it or not, the simple pins that hold the trigger assembly and bolt stop/release could not be located.

I intend to post pictures, but I can't seem to email photos from my iphone to my email. &^%$#* Maybe I'll post this, then go online with my ipad and upload them from there. I'm using my PC to type this as iphones and the likes totally suck for lengthy typing!
You could check with Numrich on the parts you need.
www.gunpartscorp.com

Stainless, fluted, cerakoted black, stripped PT&G bolt with m-16 extractor cut, threaded barrel with a muzzle break 3 calibers too small?Gonna take a few bucks to get useable, but it is better than what $400 at Wal-Mart would buy. I’m not too sure why they screwed on a muzzle break that wouldn’t work.

It apparently arrived Friday, but I didn’t get a notification from PT&G until this afternoon, many hours after I picked it up.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-180823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210729-180823_Chrome.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 59
My LGS got them for $490 from their distributor and has them on the shelf for $600

Back