Remington custom shop barreled actions. $400

Hit my credit card on this months statement, and I ordered the day this thread started. Is this a good sign that I’m getting what I ordered? 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Hate to break the news but the red riders don’t come with a lever handle, you have to pay extra for it.
I got in on the early part of the sale when they costed more. Didn’t those include the bolt? Or are you telling me you got yours and they are boltless

I got in on the early part of the sale when they costed more. Didn’t those include the bolt? Or are you telling me you got yours and they are Complete Rifles.

Edited your post to make it a more accurate question of what I expect to show up. But if it’s anything like tags, I will just get refunded everything I paid.

Today’s description update….

Please see the Downloadable list for the last new Remington Receiver’s to be found until November. These are short chambered barrels from the old custom shop, Huntsville Alabama Custom Production line and the special products at the Ilion New York. We are selling these Barreled Actions to large and small gun shops as well and individual customers. Customers are building these into much sought after hunting, military, factory class and home defense rifles.

These barrels are a mixture of Shilen, Douglas and Remington. Some of the 338 Lapua Mag 300 Win Mag military barrels are 5R cut per Ex-Remington custom shop employees. “All I know these are the best looking barreled Actions I’ve ever seen”-Dave Kiff.

Please see the factory part number and information for the rifle type lasted in the download at the bottom of the page. We have sold over 2,059 already, so please get yours while supplies last.

The as is price starts at $349. Please you can add more from there.

These Short chambered need to be finished at any qualified gunsmith or armory of your choice.

We have several custom shops in your geographical area who can do your build if needs. Please ask upon purchasing.

Thank You!”

Who knows what these actually are 🤦🏼‍♂️

Funny how they act like this is the only place you can get a Remington action until October, and yet at the pace they’re doing this, it’ll likely be Oct before you get one anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back