Reloading components for a kid

brockel

Seen this on another sight and thought it was a good idea. With reloading components being as hard as they have been to find I’ve got a couple things I can offer up for free so a kid can do some shooting and hunting this fall. It HAS to go to a kid to shoot. Don’t be a turd and claim it for yourself. I don’t have a lot to offer up but I’ve got a little.

I’ve got quite a bit of once fired 223 brass I can send

I’ve got quite a few 60 grain 22 cal nosler ballistic tips

I’ve got a full box of 22 cal nosler ballistic tip 55 grain

I’ve got quite a few 22 cal 53 grain Sierra hollowpoints

I’ve got 32 140 grain nosler ballistic tips 6.5

I’ve got 14 140 grain nosler accubond if someone needs to round out their supply.

If got some 30-06 brass I can dig out and some 22-250 brass I can send if I can find a way to dump the primers on them. Can probably do some digging for other fired brass if someone is looking for something else. Won’t have a lot of life left but enough for the fall. Let me know what you want and I’ll get them sent your way

Last edited:
My grandson hunts w/ a .223 Wylde n a 22-250 that we reload for. I’m not going to lie; we both use the same rifle when I take him so not going to say some of the rounds going down range wouldn’t be from me, but if ur having a hard time getting rid of em, n the majority would be fired by him, we will take em.
I can trade some family sausage/salami/etc recipes if u process ur own

My son(14) loads for his 22-250 if you still got some and some 22 caliber bullets.

Shoot guys I didn’t see the replies to this thread. Only thing left is the primed 30-06 and 22-250 brass and I don’t have a way to deprime them at the moment.

My grandson hunts w/ a .223 Wylde n a 22-250 that we reload for. I’m not going to lie; we both use the same rifle when I take him so not going to say some of the rounds going down range wouldn’t be from me, but if ur having a hard time getting rid of em, n the majority would be fired by him, we will take em.
I can trade some family sausage/salami/etc recipes if u process ur own

I did find some more 223 once fired brass if you are needing some

Seen this on another sight and thought it was a good idea. With reloading components being as hard as they have been to find I’ve got a couple things I can offer up for free so a kid can do some shooting and hunting this fall. It HAS to go to a kid to shoot. Don’t be a turd and claim it for yourself. I don’t have a lot to offer up but I’ve got a little.

I’ve got quite a bit of once fired 223 brass I can send

I’ve got quite a few 60 grain 22 cal nosler ballistic tips

I’ve got a full box of 22 cal nosler ballistic tip 55 grain

I’ve got quite a few 22 cal 53 grain Sierra hollowpoints

I’ve got 32 140 grain nosler ballistic tips 6.5

I’ve got 14 140 grain nosler accubond if someone needs to round out their supply.

If got some 30-06 brass I can dig out and some 22-250 brass I can send if I can find a way to dump the primers on them. Can probably do some digging for other fired brass if someone is looking for something else. Won’t have a lot of life left but enough for the fall. Let me know what you want and I’ll get them sent your way
That is a great idea. I could throw in some stuff I have laying around. few boxs of very old Heter 100gr 243 bullets, few box's Hornady 117gr Interlock 257 cal bullet's, bunch of FA-49 30-06 once fired case's. If you live close could also let go some LR primers, not interested in hazardous material cost to ship! Checked and have some old Herter 224cal 45gr bullet's, good for practice but designed I think for a Hornet. Well had to look, they are 224dia bullet's. Saw when I looked I also have a couple three box's 100gr Herter 257cal bullet's.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back