Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Regular or Decaf?

We do half caff!! That's fifty percent decaff! (I just double the amount of grounds!) :D Don't tell the wife!!
shhh.gif

Originally posted by ELKCHSR:
I really liked dumping that little bit of Kulua into my coffee a couple years ago that DanR brought to our makeshift hunting camp in Wy. ;)
Good stuff.... :D :D :D
Yeah I don't mind a little flavor if it's got a medicinal pupose to it.

LOL!!!!
That is the first time in around 18 years that I have gotten a buzz from drinking something... :D
Thanks again Dan !!!! :D

One can always depend on Dan.

JB, I used to have an unlimited supply of any coffee that I wanted, even KONA. For many, many years I never bought coffee and drank an awful lot of it.

Coffee without caffine is like a kiss on the forehead. I myself prefer Kanapali estate from Maui instead of Kona.

Kaanipali is great stuff, but Kona is nector of the Gods. Nothing is quite as satisfying as a hot cup of Kona in the morning. It's even nice to take roasted beans and stick them in your cheek. Mix a little saliva with them and then suck up that straight Kona flavor. Not only tastes good, but it will wire you up directly.. Keep ya goin' for days...

Thanks guys for the compliments.. The booze, however, was provided for the ladies.. They seemd to enjoy a Screaming Orgasm.. Makes hunting camp interesting..

:cool:

I just sat back and watched the screaming orgasms go down as I sipped away....Ladies or not, it was still a treat... :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back