Regular or Decaf?

Decaf coffee is about as exciting and satisfying as non-alcoholic beer, no-kill hunting, and sin-free lust. :D Coffee is like women...better if sweet and rich! Don't dare slip me some of those new flavoured coffees...my brother sneaked me some kind of hazelnut flavoured swill...I thought I was gonna spew! I think the choke-marks have finally faded from his neck.
elkgrin.gif

Make mine Columbian, in a 16 oz. mug, with plenty of sugar, cream, and a couple dips of Carnation Rich Chocolate Mix. Otherwise the blood doesn't flow, the thought process doesn't occur, and I'm likely to bite the head off anyone or anything that crosses my path! Kind of like Male PMS

-RogueWarrior-

LOL Russ......Two years ago while camping, the couple we went camping with said they would bring hot dogs. Well, by accident they picked up Tofu Dogs. Worse damn hot dog I ever had.

LMAO!!!! We were in the grocerie looking in the frozen food isle for some thing good, and there were all sorts of things made out of plant parts disguised as meat, including chicken...What a joke, these people want to get away from these bad foods as far as they can but have to have it shaped just like it so that they feel as if they can blend in.... :D

How can anyone stand anything but black coffee :( Sugar and cream completely ruin the purpose of coffee. I only drink foo coffe on special occasions. Like when Im with a girls.
hump.gif
Nothing impresses them like "I'll Have a triple shot creme de menthe mocha"

Lol Just kiddin, yalls! :eek: ;)

Maybe I should hire myself out as a tofu sniffing dog? :D As I stated in another post, I'm allergic to soybean and peanut products. Can you say anaphylactic shock, boys and girls? That's right...the old Rogue hits the deck and has been known to stop breathing. And that's a lot of lard hitting the deck at one time. :rolleyes:

I tried that chicory flavored coffee which is popular in Louisiana...I didn't think too highly of it...but would take it over that funky Amaretto Creme foo-foo coffee my brother pawned off on me on a hunting trip. My hunting pal still hasn't forgotten (nor forgiven) that fiasco.

-RogueWarrior-

I really liked dumping that little bit of Kulua into my coffee a couple years ago that DanR brought to our makeshift hunting camp in Wy. ;)
Good stuff.... :D :D :D

Round here it's straight brewed or perked coffee. we sometimes switch from one brand to another, depending on how our tastebuds is treating us. both myself and hubby like sugar and coffee-mate but please, no decaf. hard enuff times trying to stay awake now ;) :eek:
shhh.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boxcutter223
Back