Really, Wyoming?

Game and fish’s silence on the matter is really not a good look right now
Maybe a comment of ignorance but I’m not sure what more they can do or say. Maybe someone schooled in the subject matter can chime in but where else do they go from here?

Personally I think a license suspension for a handful of years and a boat load of conservation work is in order at bare minimum but legally, what other levers can be pulled?

Maybe a comment of ignorance but I’m not sure what more they can do or say. Maybe someone schooled in the subject matter can chime in but where else do they go from here?

Personally I think a license suspension for a handful of years and a boat load of conservation work is in order at bare minimum but legally, what other levers can be pulled?
Right, not much more they can do.

This will result in legislation/regulation changes that I will endorse and back 100%.

This shit needs to stop.

I dont think they can charge him with anything other than what they did.

There'd be local idiot outrage if they try to ban people from running them over.

I dont think they can charge him with anything other than what they did.

There'd be local idiot outrage if they try to ban people from running them over.
Not to mention the suffering that dog endured after that. Animal cruelty should be unbiased to wildlife, and that’s another big part of why this is the stopping point.

It’s just the silence. You’d think public wildlife officials in any state would be swift to very strongly and publicly disavow such vile behavior. Regardless of whatever they can or can’t legally do

It’s just the silence. You’d think public wildlife officials in any state would be swift to very strongly and publicly disavow such vile behavior. Regardless of whatever they can or can’t legally do
I believe they made an article on G&F website just stating the facts on what they found and what they did. My guess is that if we quizzed any of the commissioners on their opinion, it would be obvious that this was unacceptable.

Where we would need their silence to break is when folks start lobbying for the necessary changes to ensure this doesn’t happen again, or bring rightful justice to those dumb enough to do this again.

This was certainly a classless, ignorant, and unethical thing to do, but was it actually illegal? I couldn't get the whole article to open. Somebody mentioned he was charged with something. Know what that was?

Yeah it would have. mtmuley
If this happens ill get the bail.

This was certainly a classless, ignorant, and unethical thing to do, but was it actually illegal? I couldn't get the whole article to open. Somebody mentioned he was charged with something. Know what that was?
He got charged with illegal transport of a live animal. What he did - doesnt seem to be against laws on the books - other when he moved the wolf.

I'm not that familiar with WY's laws, but I understood wolves were considered a varmint, not technically a game animal there. I could see you getting in a lot of trouble over this in Montana.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back