Reacher!

I feel like the show was much closer in representing the books than the Tom Cruise movies. I still, in my mind, see the lead character 10 years older, but that's just me. I consider the books as "brain candy" - high sugar, not really good for me, but fun. I like them for cross-country airplane trips - I can finish one in each direction if there are two I haven't yet read. And, it's been long enough since I started reading them that I could go back and do it again - which might be handy, as the next couple of years promise to have a load of air travel.

I feel like the show was much closer in representing the books than the Tom Cruise movies. I still, in my mind, see the lead character 10 years older, but that's just me. I consider the books as "brain candy" - high sugar, not really good for me, but fun. I like them for cross-country airplane trips - I can finish one in each direction if there are two I haven't yet read. And, it's been long enough since I started reading them that I could go back and do it again - which might be handy, as the next couple of years promise to have a load of air travel.
Started watching season 2 tonight! Best thing on. I had to stop at two episodes and save some for the weekend binge watch!

I'll have to give the series a watch. Have really liked the books. I liked the movies but yea reading the books and seeing TC try to play a big bad man, just didn't work. I first saw Alan Ritchson in Blue Mountain State. It's very raunchy humor and I found it absolutely hilarious.

Back