Randy's Branding Video

50-100 year from now a quote will stick with the best of them... ;)

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Thanks for all you and your team does for the benefit of our outdoor passions.
Looks like it’s time to book that goat hunt. Thanks for the encouragement:)

Randy, I consider you a friend even though we've never met. Friends help each other succeed. You've helped me tremendously. Let me know what I can do for you. Take care of yourself first.

Randy, I consider you a friend even though we've never met. Friends help each other succeed. You've helped me tremendously. Let me know what I can do for you. Take care of yourself first.
I feel the same way Wally.. nicely put. Hang in there Randy, you are a rare one who handles adversity without getting too surprised. I also admire how you are a realist, but choose to fine slivers and bundles of reasons to be grateful.

That reminds me of this guy who always seems to find elk in places where no one else can find them.

I feel the same way Wally.. nicely put. Hang in there Randy, you are a rare one who handles adversity without getting too surprised. I also admire how you are a realist, but choose to fine slivers and bundles of reasons to be grateful.

That reminds me of this guy who always seems to find elk in places where no one else can find them.
Agree with both of you. I have really enjoyed the YouTube short videos from the shop. They feel like conversations a million other shop conversations that I have had with good friends, Randy has a unique way to create a sense of comfort, familiarity and rapport through his media efforts. He is so relatable and I always look forward to spending a hunt together on the couch at night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back