MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Randy does it again

Larry Landgren

Just got this email of another buck randy shot last week.
KIDSRED.JPG

I have not been told were he shot it and the score but I should find out soon
Here is the story he wrote on the email::

Hey everybody,

Here's a photo of another velvet buck I shot about a week ago. He's got the biggest frame of any deer I've ever taken.
He is also the biggest bodied deer I have ever seen.

After I shot him I hiked down and got my kids. We didn't get back to camp until midnight. The kids and I, needless to say, were just about worn out.

It took one more trip up the mountain the next day to get the rest of the meat and the antlers.

Randy

Wow... What can you say about a guy so lucky to take quality bucks every year? He obviously has lots of time on his hands.
An amazing buck for sure.
didn't he draw a goat tag in Colorado this year also?

I would bet against luck and go with a sweet honey hole that he undoubtably found with alot of scouting. Awesome buck.

Awesome buck, Randy sure has a knack for killing big mulies (heck big critters period). Being a tremendous shot is part of the equation.

Not to mention he runs a few marathons! I do get a kick out of seeing him with the huge bucks wearing trail running shoes.

Moosie's only count if they are high topped basketball shoes. Kinda like browtine had in his picture last year. I wonder if Randy gets any endorsement offers from New Balance??? ;)

He sure seems to be an excellent ambassador for hunting. I've seen countless respectful posts regarding his accomplishments.

Thats a nice deer for sure but his pictures are decieving. He does the old bass fisherman trick when taking pictures. There is a reason the deers head is 3 times the size of Randy's. It would be more impressive if he didnt hold the head out so far in front of him.

Randy is the man, when it comes to wackin and stackin monster muleys. Great Work!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back