Yeti GOBOX Collection

Randy/Coues

Randi

I posted and then deleted this post until I was able to communicate with Randy. I will repost it now.

Our family and some friends just watched your Arizona Coues hunt video ( posted 1-11-21 ) and enjoyed it.

Congratulations on the Coues. Loved the kitty cats :love: That alone was fun to watch.

Also wanted to tell you my grandfather loved your "when Moby Dick was a minnow" ( different video )

As is sometimes the case, we had one person who looked for something to criticize or question, which my grandfather said is usually just jealousy.

I know I was jealous but was happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Beautiful hunt, Beautiful video, thank you.

Last edited:
I posted and then deleted this post until I was able to communicate with Randy. I will repost it now.

Our family and some friends just watched your Arizona Coues hunt video ( posted 1-11-21 ) and enjoyed it.

Congratulations on the Coues. Loved the kitty cats :love: That alone was fun to watch.

Also wanted to tell you my grandfather loved your "when Moby Dick was a minnow" ( different video )

As is sometimes the case, we had one person who looked for something to criticize or question, which my grandfather said is usually just jealousy.

I know I was jealous but was happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Beautiful hunt, Beautiful video, thank you.
Watched it last night, I enjoyed it immensely.

Loved some of the new footage, GoPro shots, definitely seems as though the cameramen are exploring some new techniques....keep it up!

I watched it last night too. The Jerry Pritchard quote, "It doesn't take long to spend a night around here" cracks me up every time. Something I'm sure we can all relate to.

thanks for the heads up randi

Randy, I agree with what you said in the video about your being able to watch the mother and her kittens . That was great.

and Congrats on the hunt

Boy, that is rugged country

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back