Rain Please.......

Hunterman

Does anyone out there have some extra rain that they could send us please????Its been so hot and dry here,,, if we don't get any rain soon we'll have to change the nickname of this state to the everbrown state :cool: The expected temps. to day are to get to the upper 90's...Too damn hot for this kid.....So if any of y'all have some rain to spare,,,,,,HELP.......

Hunterman(Tony)

Ok,,,I'm a wimp
hump.gif
with heat
hump.gif

Man its been so dry here I'm sure if a person farted outside it would start a fire :eek:

Hunterman(Tony)

LOL

I dont like heat either it sucks, at least with cold weather you can always pput more clothes on. with hot weather you can take them off but your might get a little burnt.

Delw

Its a deal Shannon River...The sun is on its way :D

Hell DelW,,I was thinking of going to the coast to cool down some
hump.gif
but the temp in Westport was 98*, and Aberdeen was 100* :eek:

Hunterman(Tony)

We went to Cheyenne on Friday and it rained on us Friday, Friday night and all day Saturday. Temps on Friday and Saturday were on in the 40s. :D

If we don't get some rain soon,,,the fish runs will be late, and the wood will be closed down again for hunting :(

Hunterman(Tony)

I'll try, I'm getting sick of this fuggn crap! It rained 3-5" here last night. Been kind of a regular occurance for the last month! No rain all week, then BAM here's 3-5"...

So it's WHODC's fault. Now we got someone to blame. :D :D :D

They're starting to shut down the forest. Do a rain dance or anything. Them dang Wapiti are real hard to track in the sand. :D

WW

I heard that the game dept. is going to close all deer and elk hunting if we don't get a significant amount of rain by the middle of Aug.(15th)... :mad: :mad: Plus void all special deer and elk tags :eek: :eek:

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony where did you hear that from man,I just checked the web site and they have not posted anything yet there.It figures I draw my tags and they going to shut it down.

Back