Quitters

He does have one similar and he needs to post that picture again.
The days of buying and selling used cars that run great in the Crystal bar are long over. The Harimobile — should have hung onto it.

IMG_9981.jpeg
And it’s not Norris road. Thats a USFS trailhead off 191 south of big sky, back when there were some elk around.

Last edited:
The days of buying and selling used cars that run great in the Crystal bar are long over. The Harimobile — should have hung onto it.

View attachment 306690
And it’s not Norris road. Thats a USFS trailhead off 191 south of big sky, back when there were some elk around.
I hadn’t seen that photo. I was thinking of the elk in/on Esther.

You started the Subaru trend?
Don’t INSULT me.

That’s a 1981 Honda Civiic Hatchback.

I’m sure I’ve spoke of that legendary meat wagon on here before . Search “Harimobile”

Bought from friend and co-worker L Shrihari who maybe felt sorry for me because my ex swiped my ride in the divorce. I sold it for a profit after hunting season for $300 while drinking beer in the Crystal with friends.

I’ve quit a lot of times and it’s funny what ones really eat at me. Just trying to fill a cow tag in a snow storm one year where we were climbing a crazy steep slope and kept sliding back down. We finally decided someone was going to get hurt and turned around. Still pisses me off. I know we had zero visibility up there but the fact that I gave up pisses me off.

I tend to be anxious and it really bothers me. I struggle to know what’s going to be difficult or down right dangerous/stupid. Running from bad weather is probably at the top of the list. Im more likely to run from a winter storm than a grizzly infested hunting area. I’m hoping as I get more experience, I’ll get better at judging the situation. I think some of my nervousness comes from being on the water so much of my life. If the weather could get bad, it’s time to go NOW. I’ve gotten caught in some crap that was really bad and I think that has stuck with me.
I've got into some very bad situations that seem to have come on real fast regarding the weather...snow, ice and low or no visibility. What really pissed my wife off is when I got stuck three times one morning before 7:30 A. M.! I've learned to listen to my hunting partner a lot more! Common sense always prevails!

View attachment 306690
I'm 99.99% sure I know who's pickup and green horse trailer that is in front of your car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back