Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

QUICK RELIEF

DRAFTSTUD

Moosie, I just saw on the news a new medicine, it is a powder that you pour onto or into a cut or gouge, it stops the bleeding in 15 seconds! and it makes a flexable scab, this is something you should consider on your sheep hunt. btw it is called Quick Relief and should be in stores according to the news story. Later!

That's cool....would be great in any backpack....cuts while field dressing, etc....

Keep your eyes peeled.....any idea what it's supposed to be called ??

Hey Draftstud, at the start of your post there is a hand then you wrote quick relief , am I the only one that caught this or just the only one feeling a little discouraged .LOL
hump.gif
hump.gif
;)

Idaho_Smiley, I am not that computer literate, I make my living with them, but the web is different. I thought a thumbs up meant an OK? I am a bit bummed about the draw our group had in COlorado, I drew Mule Deer, My son did'nt, but he got a cow Elk tag. My other two buddies got what the Owl left on the pump handle! But I'll get better at this, there are a great group on this site, it's almost taken over E-Bay as far as screen time! :D

I guess I am the one that is slow here , didnt recognize it as a thumbs up , sorry about your draw but hope you do well on your other adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back