Quick Moose or Venison

Bluegunner

One pound of moose or venison and a box of hambuger helper, (you choice). I brown the meat with a diced onion added, then follow directions on the box.

try this one, its easy too.

Taco Soup

1 lb burger
1 yellow onion diced
3 cans beans (pinto black etc)
1 can rotel
1 15 oz can diced tomatoesf
1 can corn
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg ranch dressing seasoning

cook burger w/ onions. Then in a large pot or crock pot add all the other ingredients. Do not drain any of the cans when adding them to the pot. Heat thoroughly.
------------------------

Its some good stuff for winter time. I eat it at least once a week.

try this one, its easy too.

Taco Soup

1 lb burger
1 yellow onion diced
3 cans beans (pinto black etc)
1 can rotel
1 15 oz can diced tomatoesf
1 can corn
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg ranch dressing seasoning

cook burger w/ onions. Then in a large pot or crock pot add all the other ingredients. Do not drain any of the cans when adding them to the pot. Heat thoroughly.
------------------------

Its some good stuff for winter time. I eat it at least once a week.

I'm going to try that one this weekend.........

I didn't even taste it in there to be honest. I kind of questioned that myself but it turned out good. It was real similar to chilli, a little easier on the insides though.

Same here, except mine has caused a bit of rumbling on the inside. Pintos with jalapenos, hot Rotel, hot taco seasoning...my guts are en fuego.

Same here, except mine has caused a bit of rumbling on the inside. Pintos with jalapenos, hot Rotel, hot taco seasoning...my guts are en fuego.

I used Black beans and the rotel just had a few green chilli's in it. I used the Lowerys taco seasoning, wasn't real hot. Just made dinner a soup, salad and bread deal, turned out well.

Glad you guys liked it. I thought the stomach rumbling was normal? My stomach is ALWAYS doing that.

I have a really good elk steak recipe too I'll have to post up.

I usually put a can of pinto, gabzabo (sp?) and then black beans in. The Gabazbos you want to add last. They give it a good texture.

Dinkshooter,
Just to clarify its the POWDERED ranch dressing mix. It is necessary and like stated above you will not taste it.

My youngest daughter made the Taco Soup on Monday.....

It was very good and very easy.

I am a vegetarian so we don't eat hamburger, so we substituted venison stew meat and steak for the burger. I browned the venison and the onion in the same stock pot that we made the soup in. It made clean up simple.

Attachments

• TacoSoup.jpg
    TacoSoup.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 140
...never mind Jose, I'll wait til you mention being a vegan a third time and ask again.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back