Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Quick Bait Question

Originally posted by Horn Seeker:
Now technically, you cant leave a tuna can there, right?
I'm not sure.. So if Someone with a Badge asks... I'll deny it ;)

Cool bear pics man, It's always hard to judge by a Picture but with time running out, Slam it !!!

Nice Pics HS, can't wait to see the rest of them...

Nice bear HS. Glad it is getting hit. Agree with Big Sky that bear would go alittle bigger than your guess. Good luck and take him down.
Keep those pics coming.

hmmmm, maybe we'll just have to SEE how much he weighs! :0) I picked the pictures that he looks biggest in, but I assure you, he's not very big.

This is the size bear I've shot most and seen shot most and unfortunately I've seen a big bunch of them hanging from a scale!

I'm going to give it a little time to see if a real nice bear comes in. If not, he would definitely suffice for my longbow (not trying to make it sound easy, I"m sure I will sit 5 nights straight and never see the little prick!)

Thanks for the encouragement,

HS

I'd say you're closer to the MArk with the Buger not being over 200#. Although the Best way to Figure it out is Take a Picture up ther and Measure the Tree and Rock and You can Guess the Size pretty close.. OR Closer at least .

Good luck with your BOW !

Yep, taking the pic and a tape tommorrow! Get the film, put out a little more bait.....go back Friday night to hang a stand, then start the big hunt!

wooohoooo!

Hope you know you can't shoot them cubs there.LOL Way to go on getting the kids invovled. How far away is your camera?

How tall is your girl holding the chocolate? The bears front shoulder was to her shoulder. By checking the photos.

So... the 150# was a "HIGH" guess, Unless one of those Girls is your Wife ;)

Good luck at Any Rate, My bear was 150 (I'm guessing and look at the Photos... It's all in the Angle man

Awsome Pictures of the Girls !!

Woohoo. Got the 2nd roll back. Pics to follow. Same bear, call him Scarface cause he has a big spot on his forehead, then there is an absolutely beautiful little blonde bear. Too small to shoot, but almost a white undercoat. She was in the dark, so photos aren't the best, but I"ll post some later. I'm heading up there right now to retrieve another roll of film!

Well, just got back.......dang...they haven't appeared to hit it since the day we left the meat, Saturday. The film is used up, which really bothers me, I am hoping ravens and squirrels didn't set the thing off! There was a little tiny bit of action in the grain piles, but nothing had attempted to get to the meat or the corn with cherry coke over it!!

Anyhow, will let ya know what the film says tommorrow! I'm hoping for daylight pics of that beautiful blond bear!

Here are a slew of new pics of Blondie mainly. Blondie is a 90 pound bear, but a real looker. I thought that other was small, this bear is just over half the size of the first bear! (scarface)

f83cb79c.jpg

Here's scarface scratching, in the original photo you can see his rear pad and claws, its pretty cool!

f83cb7a3.jpg

Heres a different view of scarface.

f83cb7aa.jpg

Two more pics of little blondie.

f83cb7ac.jpg

f83cb7a7.jpg

And finally, he who is responsible for all this nonsense......the Masterbaiter himself...
f83cadc2.jpg

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back