Question: Turkeys & shot placement

My front yard is a turkey bomb mine field. It's been piling up frozen all winter. With Spring thaw it's now a smell slip and slide.

A true sportsman would use a blowgun out the bathroom window.

The trick is to make sure the replacement blade for your thunderhead broadhead spins true once affixed to the bamboo skewer (fly tying thread is good for this stuff). Keep the fletchings small behind the cotton ball, and wrap lead wire on the front half of the shaft to increase penetration potential.

Not that I spent a lot of time on this stuff as a teenager or anything...

A true sportsman would use a blowgun out the bathroom window.

The trick is to make sure the replacement blade for your thunderhead broadhead spins true once affixed to the bamboo skewer (fly tying thread is good for this stuff). Keep the fletchings small behind the cotton ball, and wrap lead wire on the front half of the shaft to increase penetration potential.

Not that I spent a lot of time on this stuff as a teenager or anything...

This is the kind of thinking that helped us win the Cola wars!

Is it okay to shoot the turkey at the front bird feeder, or do I wait until they're at the one on the side of the House so I don't have a school bus drive by as I'm peppering some SOB for stealing the squirrel's food?

Also, and I don't know why this isn't already a thing, but if you have flushing dogs, turkeys are upland game birds that can be shot on the wing. I feel like we're being lied too by everyone that says you have to shoot them on the ground.
Hunting partner on another forum nickname is Squirrely, I had to share this with him just because he post up flocks of birds in his back yard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back