Question on Colorado points

mixedbag

Can somebody tell me where to find out how many points are needed for non resident to draw a muzzleloader tag for unit 55?Are there any decent units that have good odds with no points for muzzleloader?By decent, I mean an area with enough public ground, and elk.I'm not a trophy hunter yet.I'm happy with any legal bull at this point in my elk hunting.I archery hunt unit 55 so that would be my first choice since I know the area
Thanks for the help

I can't find the draw odds for 55 on that site.I know they have a muzzleloader season becasue I ran into a muzzleloader hunter.I guess I could always call and find out

Its probably a "state wide" muzz tag, takes 3+ points last time i looked.

Last edited:
I heard they were changing the state tag to individual units this year.Is it true??
Thanks for the help.I finally figured out it was a statewide tag after a nap yesterday.The kids had me up in the middle of the night telling me Santa came.Looks like I have to start doing the points for Colorado too.
I can get points and still buy an otc tag, right??As you can tell, I'm new to the points game in Colorado

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back