PEAX Equipment

Question: 501c3 and politics

Don't USFWS and WDFW have an interest in preventing MOVI spread?

Also - I can run down someone in the Bighorn Research team at WSU in Pullman who may be helpful to you providing science.

I wouldn't either, but others disagree with me. And the idea of paying a lawyer for more advice on this matter is a pretty hard no-go for me. We're a dying club that is currently spending all our financial resources on attorneys to fight one single development project that we're going to lose on (Hatfields and McCoys). I'd like to spend what little remains doing something big, something that will last, before we fold our cards completely.
If you would like more help locally on the domestic sheep issue, check out the work that Asotin County Conservation District is doing in conjunction with WDFG, IDF&G, OFW, and the three WSF chapters from those states. The pamphlet that WDFG created in conjunction with the program is attached below. This program is being funded by those three state agencies and the three NGOs. They may have some material you can use in your effort locally.

Attachments

• DOC48_2018-10-25revisedBHSSmallHerdBrochuresmall.pdf
    479 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back