Putting his money where his mouth is.

I met him at Rende, totally normal dude. He's more passionate than I am but that wouldn't stop me from buying his stuff or hanging out with him. I think I gave him a chukar satè.... maybe, idk, I was fairly tipsy and stressed about the cook off.

Last edited:
Yep, that’s why I said love him or hate him. I don’t agree with everything he does, but I admire a billionaire who gives away his entire fortune for what he believes in.
I think that’s the most admirable thing. Folks willing to fund and/or physically support their opinions goes a long way with me.

My vegan sister hates hunting and hates me for hunting. However, she’s never planted a food plot, put out a mineral station, or improved a square foot of habitat. So who really “hates” and who really “loves” deer? I’ve put a heck of a lot more deer on the landscape than she has, way more than I’ve taken off.

Point being, even if I don’t entirely agree with a guy, I respect someone who puts their money or skin in the game for what they believe in. In a day of social justice keyboard warriors who do nothing but tweet and post their opinions, I respect someone actually doing something.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back