MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Puppy Names

BHR

I'm getting a female black lab pup for Christmas and am having trouble coming up with a good name. So far the only names in the running are Molly and Belle. We already have a 7 year old chocolate female named Echo. Any help?

Paul

Do a search online ,I got lots of hit's.

I just did the name thing with a dog I rescued from death row LOL.
They said she is a (husky/wolf mix)and she was going to be put down.I named her Aspen.

I like both molly and Belle.
Have fun with the puppy.

What I have found more than anything is keep the name one syllable. If you don't Molly will become Mol real quick anyway.

I'm thinking it should reflect you new locale, maybe. Don't go to '80s rock bands for names like miller did! ;)

Will the lab be used for waterfowl? If so, maybe a name that reflects that.

BTW, nice to see you back!! :D

Call the Second one Echo too..... that way when you call her it's ECHO !! ECHO !!
elkgrin.gif

I have a black lab, we named her Sasha Lee. Bailey sounds good to me. Well how does teh dog act? Is she hyper like all puppies, or is she kinda shy??
Quick Draw

First of all, Bailey was my idea. and if you want some other names... let me just think for a minute:
Abby, Bailey, Bo, Chrissy, Dixie, Elenor, Foxy, Gabe, Howler, Izzy/Isabel, Jacky, Kalu, Lilo/Lady, Missy/Mystika, Niko, Opal, Precious, Queen, Ruby/Rose, Stich, Tess/Tera, Uno, Val, Windy/Whinny, X, Yanna, Zena/Zoey.

There, there are a bunch of names... hope it helps.

Orca Lover

Mine answers to "You stupid SOB get the bird!"
But it really only rolls off the tongue when your in the field- I prefer something shorter for around the house....

Thanks everyone for the help (or lack of help) and laughs.

I like Bailey. The pups are only a couple weeks old right now, so we will not be getting her until mid December. I hope she turns into a good upland game bird dog.

Paul

Don't go to '80s rock bands for names like miller did!
How dare you.
wedgie.gif
I think think Slash would be a good name for a black lab.

Even Orca Lover had some good rock names -- Izzy, Rose, Queen :D

I didnt even realize that I had gone into Rock names... but oh well. Looks like he picked one of my 26+ names. Bailey, I knew that one would work best!!!

Orca Lover

I believe Bailey goes to me sicne it is under my name as a post that I made. But Orca Lover did give me the name and I took credit for it.
Quick Draw

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back