Public4life

WBouldin

Who is this @**hole? I see guys have quoted him in threads but on the thread his post are gone? Did he get banned for chitting on everyone or something? Never heard of him until today where I'm come across two threads with his quotes in there. What happened?

Seems there are always a few rotten ones that find their way - it has been my experience that the OYOA admin team takes swift action and removes / denies these guys access. (Great quote by Pelosi btw. Heard she wants a seat at the table? Unreal. Anyway. It would be nice if these DHs would bug politicians about health care and gas prices vs. gettin' on this site and crapping around.

You do too dude! ahahhah I get a kick out of your avatar every time I see you post! HAHAHAHAHHA and your posts and humor are great too.

Dinkshooter owns the Billy Ray Cyrus Anthology....and a baggie of his mullet clippings.

...sweet stash.

Dinkshooter owns the Billy Ray Cyrus Anthology....and a baggie of his mullet clippings.

...sweet stash.

That is my retirement fund. Sure bet against inflation and up and down stock markets. Will retire rich!!

public4life may be using his acting fortune to buy Montana property. Don't piss him off, he might let you hunt his ranch.

Attachments

• elk.JPG
    elk.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 624
  • seth700.jpg
    seth700.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 607
Well, Jose syndrome or not, that is a helluva nice bull.......

...now get over yourself and contribute.

I love his antelope pics! Gutted like a trout with plywood and tires in the background classic!

NHY, perspective is everything... push it out far enough and you can make any elk look big.

Attachments

• 205141_1040277769884_1313743659_98545_5289_n[1].jpg
    205141_1040277769884_1313743659_98545_5289_n[1].jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 5,278
"the only reason i got the chance to harvest him was because i was the only person who was willing to walk a couple miles for him. i don't think anyone understands how many road hunters there were. i'll just put it this way, there were so many road hunters that is was sad. and when i stopped at a game check. the guys there said he was only a 2 year old buck."

And he is pissed because nobody lets the bears get old.................way to let that 2 year antelope get to prime there hero:)

The only part you missed was you gotta show bone between your palm and fingertips, that way you get the mass too. I learned that from chuck adams, he was famous for those shots. I just can't get anything I have to grab with more than two fingers. ( yea and that too to all you thinking it)...LOL

I still have a reward out for the first guy that can long arm Colorado Buck in a picure to make him look like a booner...

Back