Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I second that.I sit next to a fish biologist at work. He did the trail cam at the boat launch technique to count anglers and when he told me boat launches get used for anything and everything, he really meant it.
Im actually surprised more information isn't shared to biologists from private trail camera owners. The public probably has decades worth of information in a single year and at zero cost to taxpayers.
They do use private trail cam data for studies, at least here in MN. One instance was for a gut pile study, but I think there may have been others as well.
Like launching a skin boat to t*na town?I sit next to a fish biologist at work. He did the trail cam at the boat launch technique to count anglers and when he told me boat launches get used for anything and everything, he really meant it.