Proposed 2022 WY Seasons and Regulation Changes

It usually takes several days. The southeast late “cwd seasons” were struck before the commission meeting. The changes made in dept. recommendations between the start of the regional season setting meetings and the commission meeting are highlighted in the commission notebooks on the G and F site.

The regulations discussed at the Lander meeting were available on the website but have now been removed. Does that mean we will see final regulations posted soon? I’m sorta waiting with bated breath this year.

Once upon a time, the quota changes were also posted, but I couldn't find those the other night,either in here or on the G&F site. Anyone still have a link to that?

@TOGIE wins the prize.

Numbers struck and newly blue were changes from 21-22. Numbers further struck and highlighted (black text) were changes from the start of season setting meetings until the season setting meeting. Any changes beyond those were minimal and took place at the commission meeting itself, but are not yet reflected in writing.

Antelope was adopted as recommended. Deer only had a reduction in some either species doe tags somewhere, I forget where; otherwise adopted as recommended. I didn't watch the end of elk but I would not expect major changes.

Thanks. Elk changes made me smile, antelope made it harder to draw, may need to rethink

I like the elk tweeking they did. Hopefully it will help us this fall!! The mule deer hunts in a couple areas that are open Nov1-Nov15 are interesting!

Back