Prongasaurus Erectus

William Christy

This goat was a hard earned SOB. Have some video of him from an earlier scouting trip this summer with Weak End Warrior. Wanted him in a big way. ... not Weak End, but this lope.

Anyway, Weekend Warrior's first pick should be going down in a couple days. FAT PRONGS... look out.

View

View

is that the HUTNTALK>COM HAT AGAIN!??!?! WOW it must be LUCKY :D :D

Looks bigger in the pic then on FILM ... :eek: :eek: CONGRATS !!!!

Great lope Greenhorn !!
I gess this means the spanking is still in progress :eek:
Between you & DS I've about decided to put in for a speedgoat tag next year.
Tell me, do you ever shoot a small animal, or go home empty handed ?

Kick Ass Buck Greenhorn,:eek: that is truely a great specimen of the prongasurus erectus family. :D ;) :D

nice buck!....what he score?

.......JB

Greeny, I don't like to disagree with your scientific expertise, but I believe that the proper nomenclature for the animal is Prongasuarus Erectus Giganticus. That's a great buck. What did the cutters measure? :cool:

Dudes... I'll post a score in about 60 days, otherwise I'd probably be givin biased numbers. It scores about 89 K&M!

I hear that Weekend Warrior gave up today on Fat Prongs due to the rain... WHAT A PU$$Y!!!! :D Anyway, he's coming back home and says he's going to try next WEEKEND. But of course he's PU$$YWHIPPED so I'll be suprised if he makes it back up there. He did spot FAT PRONGS but no dice on the kill.

Rumor has it another buck was killed by a friend up there "the Booger Buck." A truly unique one. I'll put a picture on when I have a copy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back