Caribou Gear Tarp

Pro staff- help wanted!

Elkwhisper

Guys,

As many of you know, I work as a sales representative for some of the best brands in the outdoor industry. I can honestly tell you that I really enjoy my work, and being involved in the outdoor sporting goods industry is pretty rewarding.

I checked with Randy yesterday and he gave me the green light to reach out to you guys.

Currently the company I work for is looking to fill out a Pro Staff team across the country to help us work retail events, shoots, in-store promotions, consumer shows etc.... Basically what we are looking for are people with a passion for the outdoors, either with some good knowledge of the products we represent, or at least the desire to learn enough about them to confidently promote them to the buying public. We are looking for guys to be the face of our brands at events when we can't be there ourselves. Generally these events fall on weekends, so even if you work Monday - Friday, we can still use you.

We represent several industry leading manufacturers and we may have needs to use our Pro Staff for any of them. The major brand that we will use Pro Staff for is Leupold, and I know there are lots of guys out there that use and believe in Leupold products

Here is a link to our website that tells a little more about who we are, what we do, and who we represent. .http://maschmedt.com/

We cover travel expenses, meals, hotels etc... plus a pretty generous daily paycheck. And the best part is the significant discount on products from the manufacturers we represent.

We have need for people all over the country. Right now we really need some help in the Portland, OR area.

So if you have interest in getting your foot in the door of the outdoor industry, just want to make some extra money, or just want to learn more, please contact us.

If you are interested, you can PM me or feel free to contact our Director of Trainings, Promotions and Events. Ben is also a member here on Hunt Talk, and either one of us can help answer questions. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!

Ben Bishop

Maschmedt and Associates

Director of Trainings, Promotions, and Events.

Mobile (406)670-6991

[email protected]

http://maschmedt.com/

Dan French

Maschmedt & Associates

CELL- (406) 698-9255

FAX- (406) 245-3576

[email protected]

Thanks to all the people that have emailed me! I will be getting back with you shortly.

Ben Bishop

Guys! Thanks for all the PM's and E-mails so far.

Keep them coming. We are looking for the best guys we can find in several different regions of the country, so the more applicants we get the better.

To clarify just a little bit, the Pro-Staff positions we are looking to fill are not full time jobs. We are looking for people that can help us out a couple of weekends / days per year.

My PM box is getting full, so please just send emails to Ben at [email protected] and feel free to cc me as well.

Thanks again!

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back