pro-hunting/fishing president?

Washington Hunter

For those of you who keep up with politics, who would be the best man for the job of pres. of the USA who is not anti-hunting and fishing (like Bush is.)??? Just curious if anyone has an opinion. I know Ithaca likes that Dean guy. Anybody else?

Me. I think I'd make a great president.
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

dgibson would have my vote.
biggrin.gif

He would be a wise choice. He would be one that actually uses his noodle(brain) for a common sense approach. He would get ALL the facts (and not call it JUNK science if it disagrees with lobbyists).

Can`t go with any one of the "sorry" bastards that are for amnesty, Dgibson [how do you stand ?] you might be Da man!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Is it possible to get pro-gun and pro-fish/wildlife in one package?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Theoretically that should be possible, but in practice it apparently is not (or at least not since TR). The only way to do that would be to run as an independent, because neither major party would nominate someone who doesn't stick entirely to their platform. And we all know how well independents & off-the-wall parties fare in the national elections.
rolleyes.gif

Hmmm...sounds like I've got a campaign going...Nut for VP and cjcj would be a natural for Sec'y of the Interior.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back