Yeti GOBOX Collection

Private land New Mexico elk tags

Muleyman

SW New Mexico, right in the middle of some of the
I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have a friend who guides in SW New Mexico that has a few left over tags for both bull and cow in the Quemado area of SW New Mexico( areas 15, 12, 13 ). He says he is willing to make a deal on them as they run out as of Jan. 1. I'm not sure how he did this year but for the last 4-5 years his hunters have been 100%. I don't know for sure if he has to guide or if you can go OYA as they are for private ranches. Some ranches he will have to guide, some might be able to go OYA. Anyway, the offer is there, if interested just give me a shout and I will put you in touch with him. He will be in AZ the next few days but will be back shortly.

You might want to PM a member called "Dinkshooter". This sounds like his kind of hunt. Providing that the private ranch has digital cameras.....

He has a lot of money too! I bet he tips his guides generously....

"I'm not sure how he did this year but for the last 4-5 years his hunters have been 100%." Now there's a red flag.

Why not just post the name and phone number of the guy holding the christmas Elk tags. Time's a-wastin'.

HighMountain...... I've made a deal with my wife that I can hunt once a year out of state. So far this year I hunted New Mexico Oryx, Arizona JAvalina, Texas Hawgs and coons, and NM Mule deer..... If I went back to NM I'd be single. Although NM 3 times ain one year should only count as 1 trip though.. right ?

Always looking for a good deal though. Still waiting for more info. Post the Cost and maybe some pictures of bulls that are on this land.

Ya I would count that as one for sure. pics and price that would make you smile would be better. I sure enjoy hunting out of state!! keep in touch..

I will be in Raton from Jan 6 through the 15th or so. Sounds like it will be too late to catch this deal. However, am asking for help in finding other "things" to do while I am out there. I drew an elk permit on the NRA Whittington Center, and am hoping to have some free time after the first day or so.......so any and all ideas are more than welcome. Hogs...........fishing..........whatever. If you have time, shoot me some ideas.......I would really appreciate it. You can write here or send an EM to [email protected].
Thanks, John.

Back