Price of Guided hunts

You did good VP!!I have only herd good reports about Ben and the quality of his hunts.I have herd Manny hora stores from people that have booked hunts with some big names at shows and end up being a number riding a bus with 15 or 20 others to a bait that hasn't been hit in weeks.Good luck I bet you have a great hunt.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Hey George P,
I'd love to tag along sometime with you and your hounds.I'M also a professional photographer and actually just closed my business due to the birth of my son.I wanted to be able to spend all the time with him I can.I did a lot of weddings which pretty much killed my weekends, and limited my hunting time.Send me an E-mail when you want to go.Do you hunt cats?
Tobey,
Thanks for the feedback.I felt pretty good after talking with Ben several times.I checked several of his references and they were all quite happy.I also talked to several other outfitters and no-one had anything bad to say.Your right some of these guys are just in it for the money, 20-30 hunters in camp per week is crazy.This fall I'll be sure to post here regarding my trip, hopefully with pictures.
Happy Hunting to All!!
Mike

OK So All these GREAT guides... Why Isn't any of you MARKETING ME fr a hunt?!?!?!!?/ I want to hunt!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I might even be willing to PAy....
smile.gif

You guys are Awsome!!!! Wish I had dogs to run Cats with here... I just hunt Bear over bait......

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member