Previews of the TV Episodes

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I just posted a blog about some samples we are posting of the TV show.

If you go to the Video Page, you will see previews of episodes 1 and 2 loaded at the bottom. You will be able to see that I did the episode 1 preview and the production company did episode 2. That is why I have hired them.

Hope you like them. Many more will be posted in the next couple weeks.

They both look great Randy. Episode 2 does look exceptional. Interesting camera angles and good interviews. Almost needed to censor some of your mutterings in episode 2, which I enjoyed because of the portrayal of emotions. Any tears gonna be shed in future episodes? :D

very nice Randy. looking forward to next friday. nerves set in yet? ever heard of a razor?;)

One suggestion: voiceover with a Texas accent.:D

...good stuff, ready for the episodes to begin.

Love the second clip, I had my fingers crossed there, thought I was going to see a Hoyt do the "helicopter" dance:):)LOL

Great stuff Randy! Too bad the cameras weren't rolling last monday over my shoulder! Would have been the most intense video the crew has probably ever got to witness............course if they were smart they would have dropped the cameras and made me fend for myself:)

Just went to my DirectTV Menu, and did a SEARCH for your show....

O-N-_-Y-O and it popped back "On Your Own Adventures"....

A few clicks, and I got RECORD SERIES ........

Looks like you are pretty official if my DVR can find you and record you.....

Two thoughts...

Damn, I wish I had cable!

and

When does huntin' season start!

Well done Fin. In the first two episodes you really hammer on some of the challenges DIY hunters face. I can especially appreciate filming the challenge of hunting skinny public land amidst the sea of private, outfitted land. It's not my favorite place or way to hunt, but you can't tell the animals where to be. I'll have to get the season 1 DVD box set when you release it.

Decided to load previews of episodes three and four. Being I am biased, I will not provide my opinions, but look forward to yours.

Click on the "Video" page above, and it will take you to the web player, where those episodes are loaded for playing.

Episodes 3 & 4 look great. I am looking forward to seeing them.

Feel free to put all of the teasers up. I am getting antsy for hunting season to get here!!

Great teasers!!! Gave a good feel for the difficulties you'll have to overcome to fill your tag. It will make people want to tune in to see just how and if you are going to overcome those difficulties.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back