Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Pretty crazy deal on Seekins Element in 6.5 CM

SFC B

If anyone is even thinking about an Element in 6.5 CM I have a couple at work in Mountain Shadow with the bare stainless actions at a VERY VERY good deal. Low enough that I don't want to post it straight out. PM me if you are interested and I believe you will find the price pretty exciting. I have a couple. Thanks

I’m interested too, I’m new to forum though and can’t figure out how to PM you! Sorry!

I have at least one left ......I'll go ahead and say it I guess ....$2249.99 If you are near a Scheels you don't have to pay shipping or transfer, otherwise it would be $70 for that. I work tomorrow, so if you are interested let me know

And as for pics......depending on how that would work out, it could add to the cost!!🤣🤣

Last edited:
Thanks. I’m nowhere near a Scheels. Is this the same rifle? Stainless barrel? Looks like have to do a pickup to get this price…

1704331388663.png

The 1750 one should be a PH2..... that would be several hundred below cost on an Element.....2250 is barely above cost. Anything we have we can ship, you just do a CC over the phone.

The 1750 one should be a PH2..... that would be several hundred below cost on an Element.....2250 is barely above cost. Anything we have we can ship, you just do a CC over the phone.
It’s the element. If I could figure out how to buy it online and ship it, I would. Maybe I should just call?

I'll have to check that.....certainly wasn't that last night when I worked.
I just called what I assume is your store in Colorado Springs as that’s where they show in stock online. They said they didn’t even have any of them, gave them sku number and everything, but that Witchita did. He also said he didn’t show that price. So I called Witchita, he said Colorado Springs had them and he saw the same $1,750 price. He was going to call them and call me back? We will see…

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back