Pretty cool deer

Foggy Mountain

My uncle passed last year. I was working at his son, my cousins house and wouldnt accept payment except lunch.
He goes into the next room an come out w his pops old Bear. Asked if I’d kill a deer w it.
Last night was the first chance I got to get out, first 45 mins I saw 4 does, this one w a fawn. One of the smaller does I’ve shot but the drag out was full of memories of Uncle Andy, all he taught me and wondering about that bow.

Attachments

• 8EDE5F28-96E8-4A06-806A-1ADD90F43953.jpeg
    8EDE5F28-96E8-4A06-806A-1ADD90F43953.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 99
Way cool!! Heck of a great way to honor your uncle's legacy.

My Uncle Andy passed 15 years ago this October. He was an avid hunter and I owe part of my love of the outdoors to him. Dad takes no credit and blames my twisted sense of humor on his older brother. We placed a grouse feather or two in his casket and I stopped on the way home from the funeral and I killed a grouse over a point at sunset that night. Still chokes me up to think about it.

My uncle passed last year. I was working at his son, my cousins house and wouldnt accept payment except lunch.
He goes into the next room an come out w his pops old Bear. Asked if I’d kill a deer w it.
Last night was the first chance I got to get out, first 45 mins I saw 4 does, this one w a fawn. One of the smaller does I’ve shot but the drag out was full of memories of Uncle Andy, all he taught me and wondering about that bow.
Kip
I saw a post of yours about gmu 86 in Colorado. If you have the time and are up to it I would like to speak with you. A buddy and mine are heading up there next week. I live in Alexandria la and saw u were from Shreveport. I can’t figure out how to PM my phone number
Thanks
D myrick

Kip
I saw a post of yours about gmu 86 in Colorado. If you have the time and are up to it I would like to speak with you. A buddy and mine are heading up there next week. I live in Alexandria la and saw u were from Shreveport. I can’t figure out how to PM my phone number
Thanks
D myrick
Buddy FYI I’m not Kip if you need to reach him it’s not I

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back