Caribou Gear

Presidential Election

If the election were today, who would you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Barrack Obama

• Other/Write-In

• Would not vote

• Total voters

guppie9

I forgot how much fun polls are...so here's another one....enjoy!!!

If the election were being held today, who would you vote for?

There is no choice for "undecided"...the question is, IF the election were TODAY.

The candidates have been listed alphabetically by last name.

Feel free to add comments if you like.

Same here

Really wish there were some one with an honest need to help this country instead of self gain...

Last time I voted for what I thought was the better of two idiots, we still ended up with an idiot. A bigger idiot than I expected to get.

My hope was that his sidekick wasn't an idiot, which is the case, but the sidekick is not only sly, but very shady. Dumb crooks I can handled, but smart ones make me nervous.

I have that same queasy feeling this time. Not sure what I will do.

I do put a lot of emphasis on a person's life experiences, so McCain being a POW gives me some comfort. Hillary's life experience of hanging on to her whore-monger husband is not the type of life experience that gives me comfort. Don't know enough about Obama, but would vote for him if I thought he was the best candidate, regardless of party affiliation.

I might have to write-in NEMont. :)

I guess too many peep's remember the turmoil Hill' made after Bill 1st went into office. ( her demanding control of Health Care and Whitehouse protocal) She thought she was going to take the "General in Charge of the Universe", even thought NOBODY voted for her.....

Now, she's just pissed off that someone...anyone... would dare to challenge her right to the throne!

Oh, Boo Hooo!!

Back