Caribou Gear Tarp

Predator call. Wolves, coyotes

renello

So, I want to hunt wolves and coyotes around my property in NW Ontario this year. Would like to try using calls. Wolves are cored in some of my property. I could hunt them right from some of my deer tower stands. I can also use ground blind. I am interested in starting out with using an electronic caller in a few locations. So my question, what type of electronic call should I purchase and can you provide me a link? I was thinking of a caller and some sort of decoy? Thanks for any and all advice.

I have several electronic calls and my foxpro shockwave is the best one I have by far. Foxpro has a huge sound library you can download onto your caller. Good luck be patient

I have a Primos mouth call. I used it last week for the first time just to see if I could get anything to respond. Two bull moose walked by. I think it's broken.

I have a foxpro spitfire, it's one of their cheaper models. It works great for me calling coyotes, I also use closed Reed mouth calls when it's not windy.

If you want to actually get into calling predators I would highly recommend learning mouth calls. I have had too many issues with e-callers due to batteries dying, getting dirty and don't sound good, and i've had it where its been cold and they wont work. I get a lot more satisfaction calling them in myself too. Just my 2 cents.

You can trust the foxpro line of calls 100% cold, wind whatever. I’ve had mine -20 degrees no problem. I’ve used mouth calls and when your calling bobcats for an hour with one you feel like you may pass out at the end. Mouth calls will ice up on you in real cold weather too they’re not without problems. Not to mention you move less with electronic calls and the target animal doesn’t have you pegged when you set the call out away from where you’re sitting.

Fox pro. And Dan Thompson game calls work well too. At least on Coyotes.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back