Caribou Gear Tarp

Predation Hunt Menu

Hunterman

I've got two dinners for us on the hunt..

Bar-B-Q'd King salmon,Garlic bread,corn, and a tossed salad, and maybe a nice Rose wine...

Pogogi,and Yaki-Mandu, rice and Kimchee
drool.gif
drool.gif

I've got enough for at lease 10 people,,that should feed us good for at lease two meals..

Who's next??

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony,
My cooking skills are very limited. My wife knows this and has suggested I take along 8 quarts of her homemade vegetable/beef soup. That's the extent of my cooking ability....opening jars and warming up soup.
biggrin.gif
It's damn good soup though!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Doug

I'll run out on Monday the 17th and get us some nice fresh elk tenderloin....How's that sound?
wink.gif

Doug

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-05-2003 19:46: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Elk tenderloins
drool.gif
,and whitetail meat
drool.gif
with home made soup
drool.gif
dang we will eat good if nothing eles
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I can feel the pounds already
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Dad will cook and I guess I'll bring the salt and pepper. But don't worry he's a good cook.
All the food sounds soooo good.
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

Quick Draw

Yep
biggrin.gif
This here hunt is coming together right nice
drool.gif
hump.gif
I figure about 10 pounds from this hunt
biggrin.gif
( Look out Jazzercise when I get home
eek.gif
)

Hunterman(Tony)

sounds like we are off to a good start.after packing out all those elk we are gonna need the food.

Only if you can give me a screaming orgasm Dan.
wink.gif

I would ask LB to make you all a cheese cake but I know it would not make it to #35. She brought one up to hunting camp for the big 50 and MEATHEAD ate the whole thing.
smile.gif

There are several threads about it in the elk section at the top of the page. Take a minute and go through them and you will find everything you need to know about it.
wink.gif

Basicly it is a cow/calf hunt in Wyoming this year that a bunch are going to get together for. They are going to be in Jackson Hole for the hunt. Total cost for a NR Hunter is $220 for elk tag ($200), conservation stamp ($10) and special management permit ($10).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back