MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Prayers for my Mom

Great to read you feel she's turned the corner, VAspeedgoat! Keeping her and everyone she touches in my family's thoughts and prayers.

Here we go. The post I've been waiting to type. She came home this afternoon and looks good. There is still plenty of room to get better. She is still very week but things are progressing quickly.

Thank you all so much. I'm sorry if you disagree, but this is an example of why hunt talk is the best.

Here we go. The post I've been waiting to type. She came home this afternoon and looks good. There is still plenty of room to get better. She is still very week but things are progressing quickly.

Thank you all so much. I'm sorry if you disagree, but this is an example of why hunt talk is the best.

Very good to hear she's home!

Sorry that I missed this post from earlier. You and me are the same...... "Our God is an Awesome God, He Answers prayer"

good luck to all
the dog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back