Prairie Dogs

Calif. Hunter

A few of us got together and went out to Seligman, AZ to shoot some prairie dogs. Things were pretty slow on Saturday for some reason - we saw very few dogs out that afternoon. On Sunday, though, the gates opened and there were tons of them out there. I didn't take my bench and set it up this time, so it was more along the lines of "targets of opportunity." I bagged a couple at 200 plus, which was not bad off shooting sticks or off the hood of the truck. Many fell to just the 10/22, too.

They were sure fat and full of grass.

You know, them prairie dogs are being decimated by the land sharks.(Wolfs) Gut shoot every one of them if you want to take your childrens, childrens, kids, prairie dog hunting. The pup to bitch dog ratio is in the toilet sense the non-native, 300 pound wolves were feed steroids and released at he nuclear waste dump site 15 years ago. They un-earth massive dig sites to kill prairie dogs ,then they spend Lots of time digging for the fun of it. SSTB is my motto. (Shoot, shovel, then brag)

You know, them prairie dogs are being decimated by the land sharks.(Wolfs) Gut shoot every one of them if you want to take your childrens, childrens, kids, prairie dog hunting. The pup to bitch dog ratio is in the toilet sense the non-native, 300 pound wolves were feed steroids and released at he nuclear waste dump site 15 years ago. They un-earth massive dig sites to kill prairie dogs ,then they spend Lots of time digging for the fun of it. SSTB is my motto. (Shoot, shovel, then brag)

......fascinating.:D

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back