Yeti GOBOX Collection

Powerball 1.9 Billion Tomorrow

at least in our now relatively fresh foray of dealing with pediatricians. they are hands down some of the most genuinely passionate, skilled, knowledgeable MDs i've encounered in my whole life. or maybe we hit the jackpot on an pediatricians practice, but i'm guessing it's the trend.

night and day compared to the OBs. not to knock em, when things get hairy in the delivery room it becomes apparent how remarkable these OBs are. other than that they seemed like a bunch of indifferent wads disinterested in giving you their time.
nah they probably were just trained in Boston

nah they probably were just trained in Boston

interestingly, the most empathetic, helpful, nice, caring one we had was a former Navy Doc. she was actually the OB like assigned to us or whatever.

but then she went on sabbatical halfway through pregnancy and we were never told and basically was MIA from our perspective until we asked where she went. that was odd.

@TOGIE

You're driving cross country:

In MA you get a flat tire, you're struggling to change it, guy stops; "You f-ing idiot, your blockin' the whole road, who taught you to f- drive, bet you voted for that idiot Biden. Here, let's get this tire fixed, bet you're missing some important zoomy meeting at staaahbucks". - Fixes your tire

In CA you get a flat tire same deal, "Oh no did you get a flat, that like totally sucks dude, I'm so sorry. I'd help but I'm late to my audition good luck" - Speeds off.

In WY.... "Get the f-off my land"

@TOGIE

In MA you get a flat tire, you're struggling to change it, guy stops; "You f-ing idiot, you blockin' the whole road, who taught you to f- drive, bet you voted for that idiot Biden. Here, let's get this tire fixed, bet you're missing some important zoomy meeting at staaahbucks". - Fixes your tire

In CA you get a flat tire same deal, "Oh no did you get a flat, that like totally sucks dude, I'm so sorry. I'd help but I'm late to my audition good luck" - Speeds off.

sounds to me then that 90% of the country's hospitalists were trained in boston?

colorado: every motorist that stops doesn't know how to change a tire.

while the CDOT Safety Patrol is coming to fix your tire you're hit by texting driver and instantly killed.

sounds to me then that 90% of the country's hospitalists were trained in boston?
possible... or are residents and just haven't slept in 24 hours.

while the CDOT Safety Patrol is coming to fix your tire you're hit by texting driver and instantly killed.
nah if you're on 70 you're stuck in a stand still before the tunnel, your tires are fine ;)

if you're on I25 and then yeah, you died.

Sheesh - that escalated quickly!! (someone insert that meme)

@TOGIE

In MA you get a flat tire, you're struggling to change it, guy stops; "You f-ing idiot, your blockin' the whole road, who taught you to f- drive, bet you voted for that idiot Biden. Here, let's get this tire fixed, bet you're missing some important zoomy meeting at staaahbucks". - Fixes your tire

In the really badly scripted Hunt Talk vanity film project that I'll stand up when I win, Casey Affleck will play Will.

@TOGIE

I'm so glad I got to live in CT for a few years, it really helps you understand how people aren't mad at you, it's just the way they communicate. A couple of years ago my buddy from CT shared a Barstool pizza review from Portney. Portney walks outside, starts his schpeel and an older guy, from his car in the parking lot starts telling him he should try another place. Portney, who's this effin guy, hey pal, I'm effin filming here....they warm to eachother and the guy starts giving him directions complete with obsolete landmarks and calls his wife on speaker phone for additional directions.

It was seriously the most east coast exchange I've ever seen.

For the first time since they started Powerball the drawing was delayed. It was delayed because of some kind of security problem in California. Someone in California then wins.

Now, I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories, but.

coincidence?

For the first time since they started Powerball the drawing was delayed. It was delayed because of some kind of security problem in California. Someone in California then wins.

Now, I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories, but.

coincidence?

it's been delayed a few times even in the last couple months i believe.

probably more tickets purchased in california than many states combined. highest odds a winning ticket turns up there.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back