Pot and Guns?

I am coming out with blue tooth controlled bong that can be synced to your scope/lazer range finder and wind speed device. It will allow you to toak at the precise second in the shot sequence for maximum calm cool control. Long Range hunting has never been this mellow. Ever.
Can use your exhaled smoke to check windage lol

As an employer in a very high risk profession I would prefer my employees smoke weed until they pass out every night instead of alcohol or other drugs. The lingering effects the next day are minimal compared to alcohol. Same goes for a hunting camp or gun ownership in my book.

First time I smoked weed, my buddies and I stayed up super late watching Jack Johnson surfing videos and laughing.

A couple hours in I solved the mystery of all those big existential questions I was grappling with. Goddamn it though but I couldn’t recall the answer the next morning. Slept well though.

All things being equal, any intelligent benevolent dictator would legalize weed before alcohol 8 days a week.
First time I tried it I was paralyzed and couldn't get off the table in the garage I was sitting on... my friends left me in the dark. Jerks

Every military recruiter "You've never used illicit drugs right, wink wink? Sign here".
I remember sitting in the recruiting office watching a VHS on the horrors of marijuana back in 1997; I wonder if they even ask or mention it now.

I'll just put it this way.
After being federally illegal for how many years, both here and Canada, how many people still showed up at the border crossing thinking it was ok, because they had their medical card?
When Canada made it legal recreationally, they put big lighted billboards up that said "no cannabis at border".

Yup, people still tried to cross with it.

And i want these people with me hunting with a gun, why?

I don’t care much what anyone does , it’s their business but guns and impaired don’t work ! Living in Maryland ,a state that makes it hard to own firearms and I do not want to jeopardize my right too ! More importantly I never want to lose my hunting privilege , responsibility and life has taken enough of that !

Nobody smokes a joint and beats the hell out of their wife
That's because they are too lazy to get out of the chair. I have a problem with anyone who can use ANY drug as an excuse to mistreat a woman. If you do it drunk or high you have an issue to start with. It is the one no go for me above all others with relationships. But then I still open the door for my wife when she gets in and out of the car, like I have for the the last 35 years.

Drugs Are Bad, Mkay GIF - Mr Mackey South Park Drugs GIFs

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back