Posting Pic

BuckTrack

I would like to post a pic of a matched set of elk horns I found last year hunting but, I cant figure out how, I see the instructions bellow in the UBB but I guess what im asking is can this be translated for dummys ? thanks

If you have a host for the pic click the imgage button and pasdte the link in there.

You have to click post reply to see the buttons quick reply wont show them to you.
or in quick reply you can simply type.

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">
</pre>[/QUOTE]Another example is

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">
Huntalk_logo.gif
</pre>[/QUOTE]Which will give you this pic

Huntalk_logo.gif

Delw

I use www.photobucket.com to store my pictures and it has proved handy. Once the pictures are uploaded, they give you the tags for url, tag, and img options. All you have to do then is copy the img line under the picture to your post and you'll be good to go. Hope this helps.

Bring the Pic over tomorrow BuckT, I'll upload it for ya ya Slacker... I thought you worked for a 'Puter Company :D :D

Below is the way it should look when you post it to get the picture. BTW, nice set of bone. ;)

elk_sheds_2003.jpg
</pre>[/QUOTE]
elk_sheds_2003.jpg

Hey thanks Elkhunter, I adjusted it, must be something messed up when I pasted the url. Hows things in Jackson I used to live in the Rocket City (rocksprings) about 7 years ago ,for a short 2 years, I shure liked the hunting up there, and went to pinedale a lot, fished the heck out of a lake called burnt lake above boulder lake.

Back