Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pork belly burnt ends

Man those look good! Never had them, moving to the top of the to do list.
Simple to do too. Cut into 1.5-2” squares. Season however you’d like. Put on grill at 225-250 for 2-3hours. Then put in pan with some honey,bbq sauce, brown sugar, and butter then cover and back on the grill till internal temp is 200. Take tinfoil off for a few minutes so sauce can thicken. Done

Spill the recipe. mtmuley
Cut into 1.5-2” squares. Season however you’d like. I like an applewood rub with garlic pepper. Put on grill at 225-250 for 2-3hours. Then put in pan with some honey,bbq sauce, brown sugar, and butter then cover and back on the grill till internal temp is 200. Take tinfoil off for a few minutes so sauce can thicken. Done

If I get a big brisket and it's just my family I'll sometimes cut up the whole point about halfway through the testing. I toss it in a pan with some sauce. Put the whole thing back into the barbecue uncovered while the point rests further.

Keep tossing in them until you can't resist anymore and serve as an appetizer while you slice the flat for dinner lol.

Cut into 1.5-2” squares. Season however you’d like. I like an applewood rub with garlic pepper. Put on grill at 225-250 for 2-3hours. Then put in pan with some honey,bbq sauce, brown sugar, and butter then cover and back on the grill till internal temp is 200. Take tinfoil off for a few minutes so sauce can thicken. Done
Same here. It is fun to see folks try them for the first time. They are like crack cocaine.

We live on meat and veggies. Just picked up a quality smoker. These are on the list to try.

What is the name of that cut? We don't have a butcher in our town (small town), so I will have to find it by name.

We live on meat and veggies. Just picked up a quality smoker. These are on the list to try.

What is the name of that cut? We don't have a butcher in our town (small town), so I will have to find it by name.
Just a pork belly

Looks amazing. I’m surprised bbq joints don’t have it as a menu staple. Pork belly has been one of my biggest pleasant surprises, not trying til a couple years ago.

I admit that I suck at bbq. But this I can probably handle and looks amazing. I am going to pay more attention to the recipes on here from now on and try to learn to cook properly.
I’m not a bbq master either. I prefer the simple things

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back