Caribou Gear Tarp

Polling: What state hates the fat, rich, nonresident big game hunter most? (this is for fun, guys and gals)

What state hates NONRESIDENT BIG GAME hunters the most?

• Idaho

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • Wyoming

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Montana

Votes: 29 13.1%
  • Utah

Votes: 43 19.4%
  • Nevada

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • New Mexico

Votes: 60 27.0%
  • Colorado

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Arizona

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Iowa :)

Votes: 14 6.3%

• Total voters
But the question was about rich people.

Not that having a spare $6k makes you rich, but if you can afford this, just skip the line

I see your point.

I could come off of 6K for a hunt I suppose but I'd rather do two or three DIY hunts for that money than one of those 6K outfitted deals. Or, if I was going to spend that kind of money, I would put it toward an Alaskan moose drop camp hunt or Dall Sheep or something along those lines.

Why do that when you could go to Nevada and spend 13.5k for a deer? https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/nevada-unit-231-deer-landowner-tag.172003/
Why everyone has $13,500.00 laying around. I am thinking about buying property up in 231. If I can make 13,500 a year selling a landowner tag might make the property pay for itself. Hell I can't even sell Raiders tickets, because people are worried there will be no football in the fall, perish the thought. 13.5K, if he gets it more power to him I suppose. I would rather pay off my truck at that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back