Caribou Gear

Police: Teen dies after boys shoot at each other while wearing body armor

In one of the articles i read they mentioned at least one bullet missing the vest.. Sounds like the dumb fuq shot nearly rapid fire at his buddy and missed at least once.

Its dumb enough without the shooter not being able to actually hit the vest but holy cats these guys are dumb.

Interesting back forth discussion over a horrible incident. Kids do dumb stuff. Even smart kids. I've spent 35 years responding to this type of crap. Every dad says the same thing , " I never thought it could happen"
I don't know who should be held responsible, but if you don"t secure your guns in a reasonable manner you're doing nobody any favors

It is ironic that the work I actually have to get done today is finishing up a hunter safety course for sixth graders in a middle school. That I was asked to teach by the school because the parents all have been requesting it be done in school.
👍 Keep up the good work!

The evidence is that the kids had guns. Someone was negligent or they broke into a gun safe and they dont sound smart enough to do that.
How do you feel about kids under 18 hunting by them selves? I couldn’t wait to get off the bus the chase squirrels

There'd been better results had they been playing hot potato with a live hand grenade. Why encourage barriers to natural selection?

I suppose attorneys need to make a living too.

In one of the articles i read they mentioned at least one bullet missing the vest.. Sounds like the dumb fuq shot nearly rapid fire at his buddy and missed at least once.

Its dumb enough without the shooter not being able to actually hit the vest but holy cats these guys are dumb.

^^^👍🏻👍🏻

God this is like when I bbq at times, I can’t just keep the f’n lid shut!

Like that’s quoted above, rapid fire even? Any thoughts to your target, I don’t know, possibly MOVING while your shooting?

Have numerous friends/family in law enforcement. A small few HAVE taken a bullet to the vest and said it hurt/burned beyond description. Can’t imagine someone standing in place and just saying let er rip! I think after the first impact it would be off to the races for me!

On private property?? if a parent feels like their child is responsible enough to handle a firearm unsupervised than they have the right to allow it but also they should be held responsible if the kid ****s up.

On public property? Probably not ok with unsupervised kids with guns
If a kid messes up on private property it's not any safer than public property. Bullets aren't aware of property lines.

Since this is a train wreck already, root cause is they were able to get body armor. If they didn't have it, they wouldn't have been so stupid to test it. So what we really need is age requirement to buy body armor.

There, another 25 dumass pages added to thread!

If they tested it and it worked, done. Every body armor has one and done statement. Replace immediately upon one stop. Or not.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back