Poker Anyone?

All right lets see if I can figure this out,:confused: then I'll get in on it as well. I"ll post my info IF I can get ir done.
Quick Draw

Is there a way for it to show who in your favorites i online ? like MSN or aol ?

Cuz I won't remember names.... I say Friday Night lets all g oto the Same Room and tak it over ? I'm love to make a room and Call it Hunttalk Poker :)

Hey Moosie... how about we all talk about it in Chat HERE!!! but has anybody figured out how to create more than one account on the same computer? I would appreciate any help I can get!!! Thanks!!

OL

I went to play today and it teh thing won't give me any chips to use at all :confused: :( :( How do I get my chips?????? :confused: :confused:
Quick Draw

chips

Hi, I am new but have played online, click the chips at the top of the table and get more when prompted. You can only get chips 3 times in one hour.

Hey Moosie, I hope you play online poker better than Orem poker :)

3DM

bbart100 for pokerstars

Friday sounds good. Time?

I've sent a mail to Support, asking how we can open a table. I'll let y'all know.

Helpful Hint: Bounce between games. Take a few bucks...AND RUN!!!! Watch the "all-in's" and sand baggers. Try to build up a cache before ya try to play with the Big Guns!

I've picked up 20K in two days.

ahHHHHHH Chit...... A slam on his First opst :)

Welcome aboard mi Amigo. I got the coins dude, Bring it on Orem boy :D

We can 'open' a table by going all the way to the bottom of the list and just picking a seat on one of the games shown, with zreo players.

I suggest one of us do that, and the other join in by using Request: Find a player (type in players game name).

Just need a time for one of us to go in and grab a table, and who.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 109 hands and saw flop:
- 24 out of 26 times while in big blind (92%)
- 22 out of 25 times while in small blind (88%)
- 39 out of 58 times in other positions (67%)
- a total of 85 out of 109 (77%)
Pots won at showdown - 18 of 38 (47%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

I'm at $10,329..... I started the Night at close to 2k.. went up to around 7k... down to 1+k and sitting at 10+k...... Fun night !!

Dealer: Game #1296980792: jaklin wins pot (60)
Dealer: Game #1296982016: jaklin wins pot (610)
Dealer: Game #1296984073: jaklin wins pot (60)
MoosieID: no show ?
Dealer: Game #1296986451: jaklin wins pot (30)
MoosieID: alright ..buy it
Jester1000: stop being an idiot please
MoosieID: what ?
Dealer: Game #1296987486: MoosieID wins pot (30)
MoosieID: thought so :)
Jester1000: not u
MoosieID: ahhh
MoosieID: then never mind :)
Jester1000: y u actin all togh
Jester1000: tough
Dealer: Game #1296989376: jaklin wins pot (30)
MoosieID: way to spell one word right ;)
Dealer: Game #1296991185: jaklin wins pot (30)
Jester1000: is this poker or school
MoosieID: Going to be School
Jester1000: sure
Dealer: MoosieID has two pair, Eights and Sevens
Dealer: Game #1296992440: MoosieID wins pot (1580) with two pair, Eights and Sevens
MoosieID: leson one
Jester1000: dude dont try and teach me poker
MoosieID: isn't it a School night ?
MoosieID: Need another lesson ?

~~~~

HAHA.. I love Talking Smack !!!!! Sit down Fool !!!!

Well, I jsut joined and I think that was the 2nd time in. MAybe after 2-3 more times I'll have enough coins to go throw more around ;)

So... Sat. at my place ?

NOW I know why I don't play for REAL money... gato and Me .. same room, started with 2k.. After 30 mins.. He's at $7265 and I had to cash in another 2k :)

I played(cards that is) with Oscar and Gato tonight. We took turns punking some mouthy "collitch kids" and I left 17K up. woohoo

If more HuntTalkers joined up we could take over

its a blast

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back