Caribou Gear

Podcast-Upping Your Elk Game!

ElkNut1

With Elk Season right around the corner many of us are super excited to finally hit the woods. We are always looking to better ourselves as elk hunters & callers. There's lots of info out there these days that is shared & that's very cool, so many are willing to assist others these days! This Podcast may have a bit of a twist that is not shared in many others. Please check it out, lots of good reviews so far & it just may make you a better hunter/caller! (grin)
http://www.therichoutdoors.net/ep-158-wapiti-wednesday-with-elk-nut-paul-medel/

ElkNut/Paul

Will definitely check it out Paul. There's a handful of guys I listen to and you're one of them.

Wow...that was the most informative elk hunting info i've heard anywhere. I'm going to listen to that one again with a pen and paper in front of me. Thanks for all you do to teach us Paul!

My pleasure guys, nothing like talking elk! I just received word there was over 30,000 downloads to that Podcast, sweet! It's awesome to hear this! Thanks everyone!

ElkNut/Paul

Pay close attention rookie elk hunters. Paul is the most knowledgable and informational resource there is for OTC elk hunting. Without mentioning names, you don't need to go buy any schools of elk hunting DVD's or software for $100.

The number of bulls that come in silent and get walked away from in OTC central Idaho units is unfathomable. Try it, you'll thank Paul later.

Can't wait to get time to check this out. Thanks paul

Paul, your info has been invaluable. Both podcasts and the app. I considered my first elk hunt a success last year even though I didn't harvest one. This year armed with the info you put out I feel very confident if I can get inside of 100 yards I can seal the deal.

Hey guys, thank you! Glad you guys checked it out. I hope all you guys put the bull dreams are made of down! Good Luck!

ElkNut/Paul

With Elk Season right around the corner many of us are super excited to finally hit the woods. We are always looking to better ourselves as elk hunters & callers. There's lots of info out there these days that is shared & that's very cool, so many are willing to assist others these days! This Podcast may have a bit of a twist that is not shared in many others. Please check it out, lots of good reviews so far & it just may make you a better hunter/caller! (grin)
http://www.therichoutdoors.net/ep-158-wapiti-wednesday-with-elk-nut-paul-medel/

ElkNut/Paul

Paul
Last year my chiropractor told me that he used your products to prepare for a Utah elk hunt and had great success (also mentioned that you were super helpful over the phone. From what I understand he called and discussed the hunt with you and got some great advice). Since that chiropractor I have been very interested (I have looked at the site a couple times). I am super excited to listen to the podcast. Thanks for sharing.

Paul:

I bought your Play Book and audio CDs years ago. Great info then, but gleaned quite a bit more from this latest Rich Outdoors podcast (episode #158). No tag for me this year, but we'll have several disabled Arizona vets out elk hunting on donated tags the next few weeks --- I'll make sure they tune in beforehand and soak up the good stuff!

I've listened to this podcast probably five times and have taken notes. Headed to New Mexico in the morning for my first elk hunt armed with all the knowledge i've gleaned from Paul!

I saved the podcast to my phone and listen everyday when I'm driving for work... sooo much info, but if I can remember just a few things, I'm better then I was before! Leaving in 13 days for idaho!

Hey folks, thanks again! It's awesome to see so many have enjoyed the Podcast! Thank you very much & good luck on your elk hunts!

ElkNut/Paul

The app with different calls and what they mean has helped me a lot as well. I'm heading out again with a couple of guys tomorrow. I'll be sure to listen to this podcast after I put the kids down for the night.

I saved the podcast to my phone and listen everyday when I'm driving for work... sooo much info, but if I can remember just a few things, I'm better then I was before! Leaving in 13 days for idaho!

Me too. I've replayed the podcast three times this week during my commute, got the app and have encouraged co workers to do the same. Nice job Paul.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back