Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Plate ‘em up

Oh my!!! Would love the whole recipe and process. That sir is on my bucket list of meal prep.
Pretty much just winged it with whatever sounded good! Probably lots of culinary smart folks would laugh at my combinations. I started with a flat piece of neck meat trimmed of the obvious nasty stuff. It probably averaged about 3/4" or so thick. I seasoned it with Montreal Steak seasoning and added a thin layer of sauteed mushrooms and onions. I made a box of jalapeno cornbread stuffing mix per the directions and added a thin layer on top of the mushrooms. Roll it gently into the best shape allowable and tie with kitchen twine. I brushed with a little oil and put in the oven at 350. Cooked until it temped where I wanted it and removed to rest. The cream sauce was just sauteed mushrooms and about 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic with a can of cream of mushroom soup added. I stirred in a little sour cream, garlic salt and black pepper. Add milk as needed to thin it out to where you like it. Attempt similar results at your own risk! ;)

Last edited:
I don’t hardly take and keep plated pics anymore because the majority of the time we use paper plates. Between work, house chores, being on daddy duty and doing the majority of cooking I just don’t feel like washing plates. We eat some fine meals on paper plates. 😂
I did roast up four quail in the cast iron not long ago, roasted these little taters (the purple ones are my favorite) and sautéed some baby carrots in butter, brown sugar, spices.
IMG_4725.jpeg

Wifey made her 1st grouse tonight. She’s was blown away at how much better than chicken it was.

Breast was cooked with mushroom, leeks, shallots, garlic, white wine and Parmesan.

Legs were butter, salt, pepper and franks hot sauce.

😋😋😋

Attachments

• IMG_2054.jpeg
    IMG_2054.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2055.jpeg
    IMG_2055.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members