Plate ‘em up

I was walking through Wally World yesterday and picked up a 12 pack of Leinie’s O! @gussyfarm doesnt know good beer when he sees one! Travel safe to New Mexico!
Thanks partner, I stocked up on it cause I I'm guessing its probably not easy to come by down there. Coors heavy will do in a pinch.

Last edited:
On the table tonight: Whitetail roast with red potatoes, onions and carrots, and homemade baguettes fresh out of the oven. Served with enthusiastic commentary from the seven year old, five year old, and three year old who were present at the harvest of the buck and wanted to talk over all the details. So glad my children know where their food comes from!KIMG1703.JPG

These look good! Can you share your pizza process?
Sure thing. The dough is 500g of ap flour, 320g water, 12g salt, 12g sugar, 10g olive oil, 2tsp dry active yeast. You could cut the yeast back and do a long cold ferment but I don't bother usually.

For red sauce, saute an onion and a few cloves of garlic in a little olive oil, add in a can of crushed tomatoes and season to taste (heavy on the oregano).

Grate some low moisture mozzarella, dont use pre-grated since it is coated with cellulose and it doesn't melt right.

Blast the oven as hot as possible, convection if you have it. Assemble the pizza and put it in. Pull it once the cheese starts browning. I like to top with some oregano and basil as it comes out.

Sure thing. The dough is 500g of ap flour, 320g water, 12g salt, 12g sugar, 10g olive oil, 2tsp dry active yeast. You could cut the yeast back and do a long cold ferment but I don't bother usually.

For red sauce, saute an onion and a few cloves of garlic in a little olive oil, add in a can of crushed tomatoes and season to taste (heavy on the oregano).

Grate some low moisture mozzarella, dont use pre-grated since it is coated with cellulose and it doesn't melt right.

Blast the oven as hot as possible, convection if you have it. Assemble the pizza and put it in. Pull it once the cheese starts browning. I like to top with some oregano and basil as it comes out.
Thanks!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back