Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Plate ‘em up

Not exactly wild game, but I bought the shrimp right off the boat so it was wild a few hours before I bought it!
Shrimp and creole cream sauce over cheddar grits with homemade biscuits!
View attachment 206643

I don't even know what that is exactly but it looks amazing. I love shrimp, cheddar, and biscuits so I'm sure I would love it.

Really, learned something new thought maybe bloody were just called that out west. So only difference is clamato in place of bloody mix?
A caesar is vodka, clamato juice and all the seasonings..etc.. a many is vodka, tomato and all the seasonings etc..

Wanted to start a thread for people to show off their creations!

View attachment 165268
Northern Thai style Venison (Mule Deer 2020) Sausage Patties, Thai Pineapple Cabbage Slaw, Roasted Red Curry SauceView attachment 165269
Roasted Loin of Venison (Mule Deer 2020) Creamed cabbage and celeriac with a red wine chocolate sauce
View attachment 165270
Maple and Bourbon Brined Turkey (Wild 2020) Scalloped Potatoes, Seasonal Roasted Vegetables, Giblet Gravy
There's nothing like turkey drumsticks, carrots, and potatoes in the crockpot. Just add whatever seasoning you desire.

hot dish, we call it tater tot casserole! Make extras because this is one of those dishes that is better the next day for left overs!
Bag of frozen mixed veggies
Onion, finely chopped
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1lb venison burger
Tator tots
Shredded Cheese
Butter or evoo

In a large Cast iron skillet sauté onion. Add burger and brown. When browned remove burger and onion from cast iron skillet and drain grease.

In a large mixing bowl add burger, onion, cream of mushroom soup, mixed veggies, and shredded cheese. Mix thoroughly adding salt and pepper to your taste.

Line the bottom of the cast iron skillet with half the tator tots. Layer on meat and mixed veggie mixture. Cover in remaining tator tots and add more cheese.

Bake uncovered at 375 for 40 minutes to 1 hour

If you want to kick it up a notch I add Cajun seasons to the meat mixture.

1641597792917.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back