PEAX Equipment

Plate ‘em up

I've tried it twice and mine always comes out heavy and doughy. That looks really good man, light and flaky
Butter is your friend (although my cardiologist would disagree). I lay down two sheets of phyllo and then liberally butter. Repeat that twice so I’ve got 4 sheets of phyllo between layers of the nut mix. A package of phyllo usually gets me 6 layers of that with a heavier 8 sheet layer on the top and bottom. I’ll go thru 3 sticks of butter for a 9x13 batch using a 2 roll package of phyllo.

Had a little fun getting festive with my appetizer for a Christmas Eve get together tonight. 😂

Humus with feta, green onions, parsley and cherry tomatoes. Bow cut from a red bell pepper. Some green and red bell peppers will go in the center as dippers.

The things we do on Christmas Eve when the kids are no longer around to stress over! 🤷‍♂️

2374129A-8D03-45EB-8BE5-DDDD019EEF7A.jpeg

Had a little fun getting festive with my appetizer for a Christmas Eve get together tonight. 😂

Humus with feta, green onions, parsley and cherry tomatoes. Bow cut from a red bell pepper. Some green and red bell peppers will go in the center as dippers.

The things we do on Christmas Eve when the kids are no longer around to stress over! 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 257520
I'd smack the first booger picker that tried dipping in that before all the guests had arrived. Edible artwork right there.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back