Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Plate ‘em up

The panties will be dropping later...

View attachment 256706
Pro tip: if those are chicken enchiladas, heavy smoke the breasts at least one day BEFORE you plan on making the enchiladas. Put them in a Tupperware/Ziploc/glass bowl with lid after they come out of the smoker and refrigerate, minimum overnight. The meat will absorb the smoke ring and juices as it cools in a sealed environment but won't dry out. Dice it up and make the enchiladas the following evening.

Pro tip: if those are chicken enchiladas, heavy smoke the breasts at least one day BEFORE you plan on making the enchiladas. Put them in a Tupperware/Ziploc/glass bowl with lid after they come out of the smoker and refrigerate, minimum overnight. The meat will absorb the smoke ring and juices as it cools in a sealed environment but won't dry out. Dice it up and make the enchiladas the following evening.
Rookie move. Put the smoked chilies with the chicken. Plenty of smoked rings around here....

Elk/Venison meatballs are completely underrated...that pan would be empty at my house before they were cool enough to touch. Have you tried smoking them yet? Horee chit , they are fantastic. View attachment 256692View attachment 256693
These are my first attempt at making meatballs ever, they turned out good for firt time. Ill be adjusting my recipe.

Those look good, nice work!

Pan fried antelope heart in olive oil, a little garlic and salt and some chives from the garden. Then I went full wannabe chef and plated it up so it looked all purty and tasty.

View attachment 256782
Nicely done! That could be shoe leather and you'd get $95 a plate at your Bozeman bistro.

Took there whitetail hunting a little too seriously a few years back.
What happened? We have an open shooting in the county from a few years back because a Hmong was killed squirrel hunting by his brother in law. The .22 was shot from an undetermined distance but was lodged in the opposite rib cage. There were 8 Hmong squirrel hunters at the public property and No one would cooperate with authorities.

What happened? We have an open shooting in the county from a few years back because a Hmong was killed squirrel hunting by his brother in law. The .22 was shot from an undetermined distance but was lodged in the opposite rib cage. There were 8 Hmong squirrel hunters at the public property and No one would cooperate with authorities.
More than a few years I guess I was still in high school iirc.

More than a few years I guess I was still in high school iirc.

I used to work out with a few prison guards from the Anamosa prison where that dude is housed. They didn’t have much good to say about him.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigElk
Back