PEAX Equipment

Plate ‘em up

Wanted to start a thread for people to show off their creations!

View attachment 165268
Northern Thai style Venison (Mule Deer 2020) Sausage Patties, Thai Pineapple Cabbage Slaw, Roasted Red Curry SauceView attachment 165269
Roasted Loin of Venison (Mule Deer 2020) Creamed cabbage and celeriac with a red wine chocolate sauce
View attachment 165270
Maple and Bourbon Brined Turkey (Wild 2020) Scalloped Potatoes, Seasonal Roasted Vegetables, Giblet Gravy
You can’t start a thread and then mic drop on the first post!

@Hunting Wife
Elk sausage stuffed peppers!! Going to have to give that a go, looks delish.
I pounded out some elk flank steak night before last and stuffed it with a ground pork, sourdough, and wild rice stuffing. Light smoke on the bbq and then did a red wine reduction on the top. The Mrs said it WILL be our New Year’s dinner this year so if she holds me to it I’ll snap a pic or two as I didn’t think about it the other night.

View attachment 165623

Don’t get any bonus point for plating on this one (paper lol) but the venison street tacos with homemade jalapeño/avocado creme and pickled onions was da bomb!View attachment 165621
I think you get points for the paper plate since that's how you'd get them out of a taco truck. Authenticity gets points with this fat dude ;)

I think you get points for the paper plate since that's how you'd get them out of a taco truck. Authenticity gets points with this fat dude ;)

That was a little get together with some of the neighbors.... truth be known I just didn’t want the burden of doing dishes 👍🏻👍🏻

Back